3 PARAGRAPHS MINIMUM WITH IN TEXT REFERENCE!
Post which screening and/or assessment tool(s) you would use in your practice. Explain why you identified the specific instrument(s) given the type of practice and client population with whom you would like to work. Explain how and when you would use the tool(s). Explain how you would use the information gathered from the tool in a session.
Practice: Mental Health Facility
Screening Tools Options
2 ½-4-PAGE ESSAY WITH IN TEXT REFERENCES.
Cortez Family (page 22-25)
· Complete a comprehensive assessment of Paula Cortez, utilizing two of the assessment models provided in Chapter 5 of the course text.
o (see screening tools options in link above)
· Using the Cowger article, identify at least two areas of strengths in Paula’s case.
· Analyze the perspectives of two members of the multidisciplinary team, particularly relative to Paula’s pregnancy.
· Explain which model the social workers appear to be using to make their assessment.
· Describe the potential for bias when choosing an assessment model and completing an evaluation.
· Suggest strategies you, as Paula’s social worker, might try to avoid these biases.