- Draw inferences from the data. For this part you will need to use both the male and female data for your variable. Complete the following:Use the sample data to construct a 95% confidence interval for the mean of all males and interpret it in the context of the problem.
- Use the sample data to construct a 95% confidence interval for the mean of all females and interpret it in the context of the problem.
- Use the sample data to construct a 95% confidence interval for the difference of means of all males and all females. Explain if there is a difference between the means of males and females.
- Conduct a hypothesis test with 0.05 significance to test if the mean of all males is different from the mean of all females. Show all steps of hypothesis testing in your report including interpretation of the results.
- Discuss if the results of the hypothesis test are different from the results of the confidence interval for the difference of two means.
- explain the results from the previous parts.
- In your report:Describe the data set and the variable you worked with.
- Give a summary of the analysis you have done in Part 1 of this project:Give the measures of the center and explain which measure best fits this data set.
- Give the measures of variation.
- Include the boxplot (done by using MS Word) and explain what this box plot tells you about the distribution of the data.
Get the answer to this question or any other related question
- We offer what we promise and unlike others our support staffs are online 24/7. We guarantee money back if you do not get value for your Money.
- The calculator below shall help you compute your pay for this assignment or any other assignment.
- WE OFFER 6 HRS URGENT ORDERS AS WELL
Use DISCOUNT CODE DISC15 to enjoy 15% Discount on all orders while at the order page.
Do you need any clarifications ?????????
Contact our support staff ONLINE NOW via the CHAT.