For this assignment, you will create a table of the most prominent fallacies in thinking. Select 15 of the 44 “Dirty Tricks” outlined in your textbook “Critical Thinking, Paul Elder, Third edition” beginning on page 313. Include each of the following items in your table:
· the name and number of the dirty trick,
· the decision-making that would lead someone to employ this trick,
· how you would detect it was being used, and
· one or two ways in which you might counter the strategy.
Get the answer to this question or any other related question
- We offer what we promise and unlike others our support staffs are online 24/7. We guarantee money back if you do not get value for your Money.
- The calculator below shall help you compute your pay for this assignment or any other assignment.
- WE OFFER 6 HRS URGENT ORDERS AS WELL
Use DISCOUNT CODE DISC15 to enjoy 15% Discount on all orders while at the order page.
Do you need any clarifications ?????????
Contact our support staff ONLINE NOW via the CHAT.