Microsoft Word document:
• Estimated length: five to seven (5-7) pages
• 1 inch margins top & bottom; 1 to 1.25 inches on left & right sides
• Line spacing: single spacing with double spacing between paragraphs
• Font size: 12 CPI
• Font style: Times New Roman
2. Excel spreadsheet:
• Formulas must be embedded into the cells
If you do not know how to create formulas in Excel, click the following link and take a free 40-50 minute training course offered by Microsoft: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/excel-help/overview-RZ101773335.aspx?section=1 or use other resources.
3. Microsoft Power Point presentation:
• Prepare your slides to make a formal presentation to the senior management team of your manufacturing corporation. Be creative and present an overview and meaningful cost accounting information to support decision-making by corporate executives and other key personnel internally at your manufacturing corporation. Use your own judgment to select the cost accounting-related highlights for your presentation.
• You may wish to add audio or to provide speaker’s notes for your presentation.