We start at the 30,000-foot level and focus on a segment, then we drop to the 5,000-foot level and target a specific subset, and then we come down to earth and personalize content to a specific customer, based on his/her actions.
Watch the YouTube video on increasing mobile engagement:
Part 1. Create a slide presentation such as a PowerPoint deck that:
- Summarizes the key findings from the webinar
- Explains the technical constraints of a mobile-optimized website
- Describes the connection between a mobile-optimized website and a mobile app
- Discusses the differences between desktop and mobile users and what it means for mobile advertising and mobile searches.
Part 2. As part of your presentation, analyze how a favorite brand of yours could use augmented reality via mobile to provide value to its loyal customers.
Your presentation should meet the following requirements:
- Be five to seven slides, not including title and reference pages, with well-written speaker notes and informative graphics
- Be formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA
- Include at least three references to credible sources outside of the course and its required readings/media. Refer to these sources using citations in your Speaker Notes. The CSU-Global Library is a good place to find credible sources.